Wednesday, May 13, 2009

8 Things

From Sarah and Rebecca.....

8 Things I am Looking Forward To:

1. London Trip (leaving in less than a week!!!)
2. Uganda Trip (Dec 09)
3. Las vegas Trip (Labor Day weekend trip 09)
4. Any visits to my Mom's or Maga's this summer
5. Photography this summer
6. Weekends this summer
7. Our Mediation Course in Aug 09
8. Any time I get to see my nephew, Nick, this summer.

8 Things I did Yesterday:

1. Attended a board meeting
2. Made myself inner
3. Forgot to eat lunch
4. Returned phone calls
5. Drafted legal documents
6. Copied stuff
7. Talked to my staff
8. Met with clients

8 Things I Wish I could Do:

1. Play the piano
2. Play the Guitar
3. Be a travelling photographer as my job
4. Retire
5. Spend more time with my Mom
6. Relax more
7. Have no stress in my life
8. Help more animals

8 Shows I watch

1. The L Word
2. The Hills
3. Tigers Baseball (not a show I know, I am cheating)
4. Parole Board
5. Intervention
6. Beverly Hills 90210
7. Desperate Housewives
8. American Idol

No comments: