Monday, May 12, 2008

Remarkable Two

Two. Yea, that's right. Worked until almost 8 p.m. tonight. But. It accomplished taking our "call pile" down to 2. Why is this so great? Because, as of this morning, the pile was around probably 40 or so. Whoot. Also, the piles of work at the office seem to be subsiding. Still stressed about some stuff, but feeling slightly less overwhelmed. Yay.

Have to sign off now, as I need to review two files and organize them before court tomorrow. One of the hearings is really going to annoy me majorly. I am just going to take deep breaths and think about hiking in the jungle, as it is guaranteed the other attorney is going to piss me off with something she says. Kill em with kindness is my goal for the day, y'all. Or at least TRY to.

Night.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'd be your ultimate assistant, lol, not that your assistant isn't fab...but, yeah :)