Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuxedos in the Sky

So, we went after work today to drive the Saturn Sky. Every time I see it on the road, I really like it. We drove the Red Line version, which has the larger engine (and oddly enough, the one with the bigger engine gets better gas mileage). Anyway, really cute car. Really comfy with a lot of leg room. It drove really well too, but I am keeping my options open, especially since I don't *need* a new car right now. The one thing I did not like about it was *how* the top went down. It is not automatic like the Carerra. It's not complex, but I am kinda spoiled with the automatic option on my car now. I don't even really know why I went and looked..............I think since we have not bought anything new in like 3+ years, I just feel this need to shop for one. Who knows if I will purchase. I figure, eventually my Saturn is going to have to die (it has really high mileage), and I will need something at that point anyway. We want to drive the Solstice as well, but that will be another time. It was fun though. Kurt is so sweet, when I was trying to talk myself out of buying it, his response was "you deserve a little convertible to drive around in...." Most of the cars we buy (i.e. the Carrera, the Spyder) are for him and not really for me, so maybe he is right. He is just way more into cars than me, I don't really care......

OMG, interesting update on the chick who was all crazy the other day in court. If you recall, she was the one who told Kurt that he sucked, LOL. Anyway. Kurt was in the elevator at court and the bailiff to that Judge started talking to him about that day. I guess he had witnessed her breakdown in the hallway. Right after her breakdown, I guess she walked up to the bailiff and said "I wanted to tell her that Mr. Haskell just assaulted me (hit me)". The bailiff I guess said "I just witnessed what happened and Kurt did not touch you. You may want to take back that statement." She then was like "OH, you saw that? Sorry. Never mind." I was shocked that someone would do something like that. Women like her give other women such a bad freaking name. She must just get mad at people, and accuse them of whatever to try and get her way. Unbelievable and sick. She actually left a message on our voice mail last night, stating that she got Kurt's Motion to Withdraw, and wanted to talk to us about the "inaccuracies" and "obvious omissions" from the document. When she calls back I am going to tell you "YES, you are correct. What we forgot to put in there was the lie you told to the bailiff about Kurt assaulting you." Thus far though, she has not called back. Wow is all I can say.

My box got here from White House Black Market today! The shirts all fit well. The one I really love, although I have to get Kurt to take it off me after wearing. I have kinda broad shoulders and that is an issue with shirts sometimes. On, the shirt is fine. I just have issues getting it off. LOL. Whatever, I guess my husband won't complain about taking my shirt off sometimes. Heh. I want to wear that one tomorrow, but it is only supposed to be in the 50s again, so I will probably wear another one that is warmer. The shoes are SUPER cute too. I am thinking that they might not be very comfy, but we will see. If not, I will just wear them in the office a lot and not downtown.

Oh, forgot to talk about the tux/suit shopping, LOL. Kurt had to get fitted for his tux for Julia's wedding, and Kory went with us and bought a suit too! His first one ever. :). He looks really nice in it. Bought Kurt a really nice new pair of shoes while we were there too, and the guy there is going to look for some three piece suits for Kurt (he has been liking the vest with his suit look lately). Love that store, the customer service is phenomenal.

Off to bed.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ooh, new cars for all! Are you buying one soon?

Lisa said...

Ugh, talk woman sucks!!

And I want to see pics of you in these new cute clothes!!

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hobby Chef said...

White House Black Market is my lover.

Nancy said...

I really love the white top! Totally my style! Although I just can't wear white... I think they are affected by gravity more then black tops.. :P I swear, I can wear a black top without spilling anything on it and the second I wear a white shirt I make a mess of myself! hehe