Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Random


I had a frustrating morning, that I don't really want to go into, so I won't. :). The day got better as it went on, so I will continue to focus on the positive.

Anyway, OMG. Teeth are killing me today, but as the good doc said yesterday, that is good because it means things are working! :). Look at me with all my positive thinking in this blog already. HA.

So. I am watching the very last disc of the Sopranos, last episode EVER. I am about half through, but finished my workout, so the rest will be watched tomorrow night. It's so sad for me when the series end that I like!

Poor Kurt. He had physical therapy again today, and that is still going really well. The doc NOW thinks that he may just have a pulled or partially torn rotator cuff. He seems to be getting better daily, and they think he should only have to go a couple more weeks. BUT, now he has a miserable cold. I am like "SERIOUSLY Kurt, can you ever be perfectly well?" I am wondering if it is perhaps his sinuses acting up though because I can feel a somewhat shift in the weather here.

Anyway, random post, I know, but I don't really have much to report about!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I'd love to have a Soprano's marathon. I missed several episodes, and I didn't see any of the last season, at all. That would be fun to me!

Sorry to hear about your teeth! My dentist wants me to have braces on my bottom teeth - and all I can think of is the pain and hassle of braces (which like you - I already went through once.) Since it's my bottom teeth - no one can see them - ever - so I'm not that motivated. But now, they are getting so bad that they are effecting my bite . . . I need to do something. UGH. I don't want to!

Sorry to hear about Kurt! I hope he feels better and your day improves from here!