Thursday, July 05, 2007

4th of July Fun

The 4th of July was so freaking nice. I stayed home the entire day (except the quick trip to the grocery store) and it was awesome. I feel like my entire life is so nonstop lately, and I rarely get to be at home at all. Anyway. Rebecca decided to come over and bring Kramer, the lab puppy. Kramer and her doggie Simon are having some "issues" getting used to eachother, and Rebecca wanted him to be able to play with some other doggies for the day. Everyone loved eachother. Kramer is seriously too cute for words. He is a total lazy baby and I loved holding him and hanging out with him all day. We had a mini-bbq in the backyard and were generally lazy the majority of the day. Once Rebecca and the baby left, I did some stuff around the house, worked out, and watched a movie called Born into Brothels with Kurt and Kory. I loved it. I found out this morning that it was an Academy Award winning documentary, and I totally can see why. I could not take my eyes off of it.

Today was back to the grind. Aargh. We went into work a little bit late, but stayed until 5. I had wanted to leave earlier, but lost track of time and did not. Hopefully tomorrow flies by, because I really need a weekend.

**to see all the pics from the 4th party, click here.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow that dandelion picture is amazing!

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Thanks Nancy!