Friday, May 25, 2007

Memorial Day Vacay


We are celebrating Memorial Day. Out of the country. In Belize! Woo hoo. Technically, it's my birthday vacay, but I am now calling this our annual Memorial Day vacay, just to try and force us to take more vacays every year. Heh.

We are sitting in Detroit right now waiting for our flight to be called. I am SOOOO tired, had to get up at 4 a.m. to get here, fun. Kurt is sleeping next to me. We land in Miami and then hop on a flight to Belize City. I can't wait.

This is the first trip I have ever taken where I have no set plans. We are just playing everything by ear. We have no hotel rooms, no day trip plans, nothing.

Don't know if I will have Internet access either, as Belize is pretty remote, especially in the jungles we want to hike, so this may be my last post until Wednesday.

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Have a FABULOUS time in Belize! And I love the baby bird pictures!