Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I Cook--Kinda


**pic of my meal above.

So tonight, I tried this receipe I found on a box and it was SOOO yummy. I manipulated it some to make it vegetarian, it is called Nacho Bake...............Click here to see it. I used boca instead of meat, and excluded the salsa. Easy to make and super good.

Right now, am watching The 40-Year Old Virgin. It was freaking hilarious. My Mom said she hated it. Of course, I loved it then. It was just so stupid it was funny.

Bugsy got into the basement and would not come up. He apparently loves boxes and was running around like a kid in a candy store.....

Work was insanely busy today, we did not get out of there until about 7:00 p.m. Ugh. Really tired, so this entry is going to be short.....

4 comments:

Lisa said...

The recipe sounds yummy! And I still have to see 40 year old virgin! Maybe this weekend.

Rebecca said...

Psh, why don't you cook for me?

You know how I know you're gay? You don't cook me nachos, ha.

Unknown said...

HAHA. I will cook you nachos! The meal would have actually been better for 3-4 people. I had about half left over.

And Lisa, the movie is completely mindless, so watch it when you need to watch something and not think. So funny.

Nancy said...

KELLY CLARKSON! LOL