Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Feds

Got sworn into Federal Court today! Yay! Now I can appear at our bankruptcy hearings AND family law stuff. The Judge was so super nice too....one we did not know, but he took me into chambers and swore me in there. It was really fast, and now I am set.

The office was crazy busy today. I am so tired right now from multi-tasking. I can only take so much multi-tasking in one day and today was pretty much doing so ALL DAY LONG. Argh. When we want to go to lunch, we literally have to run to the car to avoid the phone ringing or someone stopping in. It's exasperating. Then, I come back from lunch to 10 messages. Sigh. At least I have a long weekend......with no work.

Came home and did some laundry and a quick run to the grocery store. Bugsy, my spoiled, spoiled kitten, was out of the specific canned food he likes and dry food. So, I had to pick it up for him.

Found out today that our downstairs furnace is officially dead. We need a new one. Just love the cost of that. Yuck. We are getting a second estimate in the morning, and will go with whomever is more cheap.

Need to get back to my errands.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Well at least you have the long weekend to look forward to! Sorry about the furnace, I'll be sure to bring a hoodie with me next time.