Sunday, July 09, 2006

This is Me---Truly.


This site is super kewl. If you want to make your own version of "you", go there, and send me the results. Hilarious. Notice my extras, the deck of cards in my hand (because I love poker and Vegas), the camera around my neck (because I never leave the house without it), and the pugs at my feet (the site even had both black and fawn to post, unbelieveable). Anyway, totally adorable site. I may need to order something from it in the future.
Back to studying.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

That is freakin perfect Lori! I was amazed at how much it looks like you! I did mine and it just doesn't look as good. they don't have any screaming kids for me to put on there! :)

Lori Anne Haskell said...

HAHA. Your kids are not screaming kids, LOL. Send me an ecard with yours, I want to see!

Angel said...

Ok, so how do I save this Design-Her girl. I can only print her on their stationary? Did you copy and paste or am I missing something?