Thursday, June 29, 2006

Taste of the Bar Exam.....


Today, for class, we had a simulated bar exam. The multiple choice portion. Basically, we did three straight hours of multiple choice in the morning and three in the afternoon (which lunch as a break between). Wow. Even though the questions were not too bad, the intensity of doing SO many questions was awful. I was so fried after that, I can't even explain it. Actually I am still fried and it is almost bedtime! Blah. I even made myself a drink tonight, which is really rare, and now I am feeling a little better. Broke out the Kahlua I bought in Mexico in Dec 2002, a special dark kahlua only made in Mexico......It is super yummy. Put half a shot in my hot chocolate and I think I have invented a new fav drink......

Since I had class all day, I did not have class tonight and got to come home and spend time with Kurt, Kory and Scott (Kurt's brother), who is visiting from Florida. We went over to see the house we are buying to fix up and sell, on Lake Erie, then went to dinner at Pete's Garage. It was fun.

But, now, I am super tired and need to sleep, so I will write more when I get a chance.....

No comments: