Tuesday, June 27, 2006

One of Those Days.....


So, today was "one of those days" at the office. The first half of the day went fabulously--got a lot of calls returned, documents drafted. It should have been obvious to me that this meant the second half of the day would be awful. After lunch, so many annoying things. Absurd changes to documents, detailed proofreading to do, blah blah blah. I felt myself starting to tense up and stress--felt a migraine coming on.

So, instead of going to class, I made a massage appointment. Kurt and Kory had plans to go to the Tigers game, so I took the opportunity to spend some time alone and try to destress. I went to the spa in Monroe after work and got a great massage from Cherry, my regular massage therapist at Blu Water Spa. Love that place. I have not been in FOREVER (it has been months since my last appointment). She told me I had a TON of knots and that she wants me to come back sooner than usual because some of them were so deep she could not totally correct them. Which she has not said ever, and I have been seeing her for years, between the two spas she has worked at. So, I am obviously having some issues with my current schedule. :).
Anyway, came home after that and hung out with the pugs and watched totally bad reality TV with Janice Dickinson. I love mindless TV when I need it.
So, am going to try and get a good night's sleep and hopefully, tomorrow is better. Night!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I hope you get to feeling better Lori...you are such a strong woman, you can do it!