Monday, June 26, 2006

Darn Laptops......


came home today and tried to turn my laptop on, to no avail. It will not turn on. I am hoping my battery is dead or something easy to fix, because Best Buy sends in the machine and I don't want it to take forever...........really, I don't even recall when I got the machine, hopefully, its still under warranty. So, I am back on the desktop temporarily. Blah.

I got so much accomplished today that I have been meaning to do, and never have time. I called our mortgage company on the rental house with some issues we have, then I got together the 8 million documents our mortgage guys needs to refinance our land mortgage next door. Also, sent in some docs on mine and Kurt's IRA accounts.....Bunches of little things that needed to be done. Yay. I always feel so much better when I get all the little annoying things done that have been sitting because Kurt and I are so slammed at the office.
I had a short night of class tonight, only two hours. Yay. It was a helpful two hours, our second Essay Workshop. We were given three questions and had to write our answers on them, and I did surprisingly well. They were not as hard as I expected. I think I am expecting them to be like law school finals, and they obviously can't be as detail oriented as that.
OK, I feel like I live in the middle of a family movie whenever I am out in my yard. After school, I was talking to my Mom on my cell and decided to water my flowers in the front yard. It was about dusk. Anyway, as I was watering, I saw about 5 different bunnies, one of the groundhogs came to visit, and birds were playing in the yard, along with my fav, the cardinal. It's almost like the animals are not even nervous around us anymore--one bunny was less than 10 feet away from me, just standing there........not concerned at all that I was sitting nearby. It's insane and I LOVE IT! I don't understand how anyone would love living in the middle of a huge city with neighbors right on top of them.....

No comments: