Thursday, April 13, 2006

Shiny New Running Shoes.....

About two weeks ago, I started running hardcore again. Every night. While in Vegas, since I was doing other things, I relaxed, but now that I am back and caught up on sleep, I am planning on starting again in a few minutes.

And, on my front porch today was a new pair of Asics I ordered. Asics are by far, in my opinion, the best running shoe. And I have tried most of them. Click here to see which ones I got this time. I had a gift card to use at Amazon, so I got these for practically nothing, yay.

So, I am getting pretty psyched about school almost being done. I only have like three days of classes left and then finals. The only thing that sucks about this is studying for finals. Blah is all I have to say about that.

Finished a great book while on vacay, during the plane trip, etc. Called Lovers and Players, by Jackie Collins. Just great, non-thinking kinda reading, which is so what I need when I am away from work and school. Anyway, I highly recommend. To order, click here.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I can't believe class is almost over!!! And if I can't believe it, I know that you must be crazy excited!