Wednesday, January 18, 2006

BREAKING NEWS

Breaking news.................

My friend's Kerry and Marla BOTH had their babies today! Nora Beth Zain was born at around 12:55 a.m. in Ann Arbor and Maya Renae Wilson was born at 11:30 something (don't know exact, have not heard from Marla yet) today! Everyone is doing great! Already saw a pic of Nora and she is adorable, just like her sister, Sara. with my school schedule, I am going to wait until this weekend then visit both of them, if they are up to it. Hopefully! :). I can't wait to meet the babies.

More breaking news, my sister is engaged! Don't know any more details than that, my Mom broke the news to me tonight! Apparently, she has a ring AND he bought her a car today! Lucky girl! His name is Jim Bottorff. Congrats to Christie and Jim! (Shannon, are you reading this??)

Other than that, not too much going on really. Have been really busy with school and work. Almost two weeks down of classes though. Got the grades from all my classes for the semester and I passed everything. Yay! My high grade in Sports and the Law, which shocked me. That exam was pure hell and I was concerned about the grade. Thankfully, I did really well. And Julia, my bestest law school friend, had a great semester! Yay for Jules!

It snowed here today. I so hate this weather. The roads were horrendous on the way to work. I did have the urge to take some pics this morning, but once I felt the freezing cold wind on my face, I decided against that! ;).

We got Toby's DNA results back and of course, they STILL don't know. The lymphoma test came out negative, but they went on to say to not rule it out entirely because the disease is very difficult to detect in cats. Sigh. Why is animal science so not advanced? Toby is still doing really well on the meds they gave him, so I am thankful for that.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

YAY for Christie!!!! I am very happy for her..YAY!!!

Congrats on the grades too..knew you could do it...