Monday, October 03, 2005

Figured I Better Post Sometime

Well, my life has been crazy lately. The past two weeks, I have only been at home basically to sleep, and for a couple hours before bed, if that. I have been going to work, school, back to work, and pulling into the driveway around 1030 at night. We are so insanely busy at the office, it's unbelieveable. And it does not help that Kurt had two different conferences to attend the past two weeks, three days for each one. So besides studying and doing my normal office duties, I was performing some of his, i.e. meeting with bankruptcy clients, returning all his phone calls to try and calm people down.

Anyway, running off to bed. I promise I will write more tomorrow.

2 comments:

Julia said...

How do you remove posts? I'm so sick of people advertizing on my blog!! I wish I could remove them, but I can't figure out how!

Anyway, I hope you get your much needed sleep and you find a way to make your environment more peaceful as your colorquiz seems to think you should. Somehow, I don't see you doing that though - I think you'd get bored!! LOL

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Underneath where the person posts, you just hit the little icon that looks like a trash can. I have been getting so many posts like that lately.