Sunday, April 24, 2005

Snow in Michigan......

Wow, I cannot believe the snow coming down outside! Yuck. I can't believe last weekend I was outside, doing yardwork, wearing a tank top and capri pants and flip flops--and today, I am looking out the window at a freakin blizzard. Blah. I hope this goes away soon because I hate this weather.

Had a nice weekend so far. Yesterday, I went with my Aunt to the Frenchtown Mall, she wanted to use a coupon she had for Elder Beerman. She ended up buying nothing, but I stopped in the furniture department and paid off the furniture I ordered that just came in (for my sunroom, yay), and bought two cute rings on clearance. I got two rings for $14, they were both $40 each regular price. Gotta love sales. Stayed in the rest of the night. Nothing too exciting, but those are my fav kind of weekends.

We have to go to the office soon, and then off to the Elton John concert. We have seats in the second row, I can't wait. I will post about it soon....

No comments: