Thursday, April 28, 2005

It's Finally Arrived....

Another new place for me to stay in Vegas opened yesterday. I truly do not know if I will ever meet my goal and stay at every hotel located in the City.....The newest one is Wynn. I guess, according to the news people (however reliable you want to think they are), the place is gorgeous and everything Steve Wynn said it would be. Click here for an article about the place. I can't wait to go see it on our next trip out there, whenever that may be. I would love to take a post-semester trip, but I don't think that is happening. We most likely will not be getting away at all until July (after summer semester or maybe for the 4th of July). Supposedly, this new hotel is nicer than the Bellagio. I hope not snobbier, because Kurt refuses to stay at the Bellagio because of the "snobby" factor. I really want to try this new place sometime.

No comments: